mmetoggle

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Upload Customers - OTO Vending Sdn Bhd


Yea..im coming back to upload some new customers t-shirt uniform and also the interesting experience matters when i dealed with the person in charge. This is A special design t-shirts uniform is required by the company OTO Vending Sdn Bhd which is located in the Bukit Minyak, Penang. From the begining stage to meet Ms Tang until finished our great workmanship of this t-shirts for their company employee staffs, she has given me a great sweet smiles to me because she is satisfy with this t-shirts very much. We have create the fresh look t-shirts to their company. Beside of this, one interesting experience when i met the account department to collect the payment...what happened?? huhh..it is really i can't imagine there, they have discussed to me to help them to clear the COINS COINS and finally i acceptance the Coins...So many heavy bags of 50cents i received and their Bangladesh worker help me put into my car...i really felt good smiles..and this is the first time my customers have given me CASH MONEY. Anyhow, thanks for Ms Tang given us a big supports!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home